02 December 2013

Waa Waa Waa Waa

Imagine a distraught trombone like this one expressing the title of this post. Turns out opening a virtual storefront is a huge deal. I kneeew there were a lot of things I didn't think of…but damn there are a LOT of things I didn't think of. Did you know that the non-toxic chalkboard paint I picked up take 3 WHOLE DAYS to dry before you can draw on it. I didn't know either until I bought the new paint thinking the dry time would be 24 hours tops like the toxic stuff I use to pick up. Silly me, I should have known better. Also my print samples may have gone missing in the mail. So I'm crying uncle and postponing the opening of my Etsy shop for up to one week. If things start falling into place I will open shop before next Monday. As soon as things are up and running I will announce the official opening here. For glimpses of the action before then check out my instagram at glpaints.

Hope everyone didn't overstuff themselves too badly over the Thanksgiving weekend! Even though I couldn't control dry times and the postal service I did control getting my Christmas decorations up over the weekend. First time for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment