17 May 2011

back in business

so much to update and so little time. i'm going to stretch the updates over the next week to cut down on the length of this post. over the last almost two months my sketchbooks have gotten the only attention i could spare it it wasn't much sadly. but i'm pleased to announce that in july i have a show booked. exact date has yet to be picked, but i'm already working on the line up. this will be the biggest show for me to date with the most new pieces. i estimate anywhere from 5 to 10 new pieces. i'm ridiculously excited to say the least.

on the other hand, what i'm not excited about is the current state of my studio...





:sighs: the poor thing has been collecting dust and clutter for over a month. in the next several days i'll have to bite the bullet and reorganize the whole thing.

once my studio is back in shape i'll be able to work on pieces concurrently. now all i have to do is find a bunch of old dictionaries....

next post will be pages from my sketchbooks: eehru and aiko.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I can't wait to see your upcoming posts and artwork -cheers-

    There are always causalities when creativity is afoot. Haha, I think your space is cleaner then mine...

    ReplyDelete