22 October 2009

the interim

i thought i could hold out until my studio was cleared out to set up my easel and paints....but turns out life has other plans for me. a mixture between an increase in interest and me sticking my hands in one too many pots as forced me to set up an mini interim studio in the corner of my room. while i thought i wasn't going to be all to happy working in such a small area its kind of cute and enjoyable. lots of ink drawings and paintings to get done now. i'm going to have busy art filled weekends which is exciting. so many ideas in my head that need to get onto paper and then canvas. AND now that i have my first very own 100% working camera i'm going to be going picture taking crazy! i'll try to not to go too crazy since i have other things i should be doing...but no promises :winks:

No comments:

Post a Comment